The Fertile Body Method
The Fertile Body Method (FBM) uses mind-body approaches to help identify and address the mental and emotional factors which effect fertility.
Fertile Body Method is a mind-body approach to fertility problems that is based on a holistic health model. FBM is an excellent tool to supplement and optimize any medical fertility protocols.
Fertile Body Method can be used to help increase fertility and to address the negative effects of infertility. (Source: Fertile Body Method, Sjanie Hugo, BA, D.HYP, PGD.HYP, GHR, MBSCH)
It promotes fertility by:
Reducing stress and increasing feelings of calm and relaxation
Restoring physical, mental and emotional balance and wellbeing
Providing support through teaching self-help tools to enhance fertility
Identifying and resolving issues that may be preventing conception (unconscious or conscious resistance)
It reduces the effects of infertility by:
- Working through common emotions such as anger, jealousy, guilt, stress, anxiety and depression
- Building coping skills and developing inner resources
- Restoring self-esteem and self-worth
- Provides emotional support and an opportunity to talk openly
- Helps come to terms with infertility
If you’re interested in learning more or to get started I encourage you to reach out by contacting me.